Thursday, February 06, 2014

New in the Shop!



Slowly, but surely, I'm working on refilling the Cotton Monster Shop! I just added a dozen new beasties, and will be continuing to add more items as I make 'em this month. So keep checking back, or feel free to email me if you are looking for something in particular that you don't see. 

I got off to a slow start in the sewing studio this new year. I'm blaming it on getting over being sick, taking some time out to get my bookkeeping in order, co-teaching a ten day puppet residency with over 100 fifth graders, a trip to NYC, the icy cold winter and a general lack of sunshine! Phew! But I think I'm finally back on task (with the help of an occasional cup of coffee and back to back episodes of Twin Peaks)...and excited for what 2014 will bring! 


No comments: