Wednesday, December 04, 2013

HANMADE ARCADE! Dec. 7th in Pittsburgh!

This Saturday, December 7th will be my very first time participating in Pittsburgh's famous Handmade Arcade craft fair and I'm oh so excited (and honestly a little overwhelmed!) I'll be stationed at booth #90 (HERE is a map of the layout) incase you want to speed-walk directly to my booth upon your arrival at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center!



Pittsburgh, you are cat people right?? I hope so, 'cause I've been spending this week re-stocking my popular block-printed Cat Nip toys (a perfect and amazingly affordable gift for all the kitty lovers in your life!) as well as my Mini Kitties in PJ's (and Naked Bunnies wearing socks, AND Monsters of all shapes and sizes!) Just for YOU! Here are some progress shots!





No comments: