Thursday, November 22, 2012

so thankful








I am thankful for so many things in this life that it would be impossible to list them all, but here's a start, just brushing the surface....my family & friends for all their unconditional love and support, my little turkey heads for keeping me silly, healthy food that grows from the earth & clean water that flows from my tap,  furry companions that know just when I need a snuggle, my knarly hands that allow me to make the things i love, and all you folks out there that have been supporting me over the years by adopting monsters, writing kind words of encouragement, sending good vibes,  and allowing me to continue to do what i love, day after day! Thank you! 

I'll be staying home and sewing through this holiday weekend, so look for a bunch of brand new beasts to be added into the shop just in time for Cyborg Monday! 

No comments: