Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Thank YOU DC & More Patch love!



Crafty Bastards is ALWAYS an amazing show, and this year, despite the almost freezing temps and cold cold rain, it was STILL AWESOME! So many people came out (even though they could have stayed in bed under blankets to do some online shopping!) Some of them came in my booth determined to get themselves one of my beasties and some wandered in to discover my work for the first time! Its always so great to meet people who have supported me in the past and get to meet new admirers! To all of you, THANK YOU!

A whole lot of people went home with my block-printed patches, and one of them, picked out by my buddy Pepita, already made it into an awesome project, whipped up by her talented mama of Sweet Pepita fame. Check out what they did with their Cotton Monster patch HERE! I'm blown away!!! And if you do something cool with your patch, be sure to send me a picture!

If you couldn't make it to the show, but would like to get a new cotton monster (or patch set) for yourself, I'm *hoping* to get the new work photographed and into the shop this weekend! I'll let you know!!

PS! Its NOT too late to cast your vote for the Craftiest Bastard Contest! You have 'till Oct. 8th!

No comments: