Wednesday, October 19, 2011

PLUSH YOU!!!





Meet Squirmilini Mama! My submission for this year's PLUSH YOU show at Schmancy in Seattle! And above that is a photo sent to me by my online buddy Dawn of Look What I Can Do! Her adorable offspring is sporting a cat head I made and posing at the show's opening! I love how they spelled out the title in plush, such awesome letters. I think the "u" in "you" might be my favorite! The show opened last week, and I believe any work that didn't sell at the opening will be available online soon! Thanks so much to Kristen for continuing to put on this mondo amazing plush show, I'm so glad to be a part of it!! See pics of the show HERE!

2 comments:

Pony Chops said...

That cat head is adorable!!






http://pony-chops.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much!!