Thursday, April 07, 2011

still here!



I realized today it's been quite some time since I've posted a post, uploaded a photo or updated my status! Time is flying by and I've fallen behind in the virtual world! I've been a busy bee finishing up a puppet residency and filling an order for an upcoming artist feature at the Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts' gift shop (more info to come!). I've also been trying to stock up on monsters...many of whom are sitting on my sewing table right now waiting for me to stich their eyeballs in! The shop has been pretty scarce for a couple months, and I do apologize! I'm aiming for a big mid-April Etsy shop update, so check back soon!

4 comments:

Hinrich=beast said...

I like your blog you should post more often haha. Check out my blog.

Laura said...

Ton blog est très sympa et tes petits monstres aussi! Bonne continuation!

nuria said...

i love your monsters soooo much!!!
they all looks like really nice people!


waiting to see more soon!
^___^

rental elf said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.