Thursday, September 02, 2010

one arm..



A minor surgery yesterday (removing some bad mojo on my right shoulder) has left me with a ton of ugly stitches and instructions to keep my arm immobilized as best I can for proper healing (2 weeks minimum). After attempting to do some machine work today, and realizing my left arm is pretty useless at ironing and just about everything else... I returned to bed with a few monsters and some hand-work, four episodes of the new season of Weeds, and a pack of ice!

I've been singing one of my favorite Willie Nelson tunes all day to the kitties..."if I only had one arm to hold you..." Oh right arm, how I've taken you for granted! Hoping the discomfort wears off by this weekend, as Crafty Bastards is just ONE MONTH away (gasp) and there is much to be done!

5 comments:

emxlenie said...

i hope you feel batter soon! so jealous you are watching the new season. how are you doing that? i have to wait until its on netflix :[

Heather said...

Ouch! Take care and really don't work until they say you can! I had elbow surgery myself, and it sucks!!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks ladies! Emxlenie- I goofed, by new season, I meant new to me on dvd...so I'm one season behind you! ha!

Emily said...

I hope you feel better soon.Ouch! I received a little monster for Mothers Day and I love him. I did change his name to Tiny Little. I am going to buy one for my grandson for Christmas. Hope you heal quickly and well!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Emily! So glad you love your little monster! Tiny is a perfect name!