Thursday, August 05, 2010

still here!



The past few weeks went by in such a busy blur that I hardly had time to step foot in my studio until this past monday (picture above for proof!). My dear sis and her crew visited for a week filled with eating my weight in pasta, painting nails and swimming in the shallow end of the pool with kiddos! Also, I ended up working many more days then I had planned at summer camp (which ends tomorrow..phew) and taking on a bunch of custom orders and some side projects...

There are still a few more Sea Squirmies over at the Schmancy Shop and I am desperately trying to get a large batch of monsters shipped out to Renegade Handmade in Chicago ASAP....then it will be all about re-filling the etsy shop and gearing up for this fall's Crafty Bastards!!! (that's right, I can proudly wear the title of "craft bastard" again this year! Mark your calendars for Oct 2nd if you're in the D.C. area!)

Can't wait to get back in the swing of working from home!

No comments: