Monday, June 14, 2010

busy busy!





In case you're wondering what I've been up to the past few weeks...as posts here and on Etsy haven't been too frequent. I've been doing my best to prepare for the upcoming "Pile of Craft," making as many monsters as I can and helping out with Craft Mafia tasks, as well as preparing for an Artscape project (more on that later) and a plush exclusive for Schmancy (coming out in July). I took a day this weekend for printing new patches, and will be printing up some more today in different colors! See more photos of the prints and new work HERE! I forgot how much I love the immediacy and repetition of printing, it is so rewarding to fill a room with a hundred of your creations in just a few hours (where as with sewing, a few hours yields just one, maybe two finished works!)

Also of note, I'll be heading to beautiful San Francisco this week for my yearly visit with one of my favorite ladies in the universe! I couldn't be more excited, but I still have TONS to do before I leave, as I return just a couple of days before Pile of Craft! So back to work for me! Busy busy bee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

To my delight I just stumbled upon your site on "stumble upon.com"

Your creatures are lovely...everybody should have one to remind them to smile...made even better by recycled material. Keep them coming..you've made the world a better place! :)

Mary Jo

Jennifer said...

How sweet! Thanks for the kind words!