Wednesday, February 24, 2010

snow back up...



Since the blizzard of 2010 backed up all UPS shipments in our area, I've been waiting (not so patiently) for my gigantic stuffing shipment for two weeks now! In the meantime I've been sewing away as best I could, leaving me with a stack of monster skins anxiously waiting to be stuffed and brought to life. Luckily my much anticipated box 'o fluff finally arrived last night and I'm pretty darn excited to get these guys filled up! Also, thought I'd snap and share a picture of the inside of this big monster in the works...often the ugly sweatshirt designs end up on the inside of monsters...you'd never know they were there!





2 comments:

TheLadyWhoLunches said...

Poor little deflated monsters. Glad they're back and running!

Grace said...

I don't think I ever knew that the monsters had mouth pockets! That's so neat!