Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!



Thanks so much for an amazing 2009 everyone! I've been so lucky to have such wonderful friends, family and fans! What would I do without you?! Here's to a new year, new experiences, and new things I can't wait to try out! I've been keeping off the computer as much as possible lately in order to fit in as much family, friends, relaxing and fun as I could over the past couple weeks! I'm excited though to get back in the studio on Monday with some new ideas and plans!

Above is an pic of new years cards Jay and I silkscreened! For a few more photos of what I was up to over the holiday, check out my flickr!

2 comments:

Cynjon said...

Just stumbled across your work over on Etsy, and *had* to stop by and say a big ol' Thank You for making me smile! Great stuff, and I look forward to finding the right monster to come live in Tennessee with me!

Cynjon

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much!!