Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Crazy


Feeling a little crazy gearing up for the holidays....I'm aiming to get new beasties up in the etsy shop ASAP!!! Friday, Saturday or Sunday...all depends on how long it takes me to get pictures taken/edited/uploaded (while forcing myself to take off for Thanksgiving...atleast half the day)!

The image above is of a giant space bug that got sent off to Ohio for "Stuff This," a show opening Dec 5th at a gallery/shop called Rivet. Click here to see a list of all the awesome artists from around the world participating. More on this later!

In addition to updating the online shop, I'm also gearing up for this year's Holiday Heap which is only (gasp) ONE WEEK away!! Then the following week I'll be at another Baltimore show, Squidfire's Holiday Art Mart sharing a booth with the AMAZING Shawna Pincus, creator of Pinkkiss Pottery. Its rare that I leave a craft show without one of her beautiful pieces (seriously), so I'm siked to have this chance to be table buddies!

(photo yoinked from Pinkkiss Pottery's Etsy shop)

4 comments:

Cotton Yarn said...

thanks for sharing this with us...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OMSH said...

I've subscribed to the feed; I collect plush monsters and have been watching your shop, but always miss the re-stock.

Hoping to catch you this time around.

Beth said...

cute cup!