Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Little Shop Update and some with FREE US shipping for a limited time only* see below for details!



A handful of brand new monsters were just put up for sale in our Etsy Shop!

AND because the impending heat makes us all a little crazy, for a Limited Time ONLY (RIGHT NOW thru 8pm this Friday June 12th) I will be offering FREE Priority Mail Shipping for the SMALL variety of Monsters and Eyeballs (i.e. Little Monsters, Pentapods, Jellies, and Watchful Eyes ONLY) being shipped WITHIN the UNITED STATES ONLY!!

The Shop is already set up for free US shipping on the above mentioned SMALL monsters, so go ahead and order as normal through Etsy! (Please note, I CANNOT offer free shipping on Big Monsters or Bottomfeeders or ANY shipments going outside of the US at this time. Sorry!)

Friday night, shipping prices will go back to normal ($5-6) for the small varieties of Cotton Monsters, so act now if you want to save!

3 comments:

jojo said...

I am from china, my english name is jojo, rum more places make more friends
Now i am senior student, thanks for like me of here, my Hobbies is golf, design website, swim, drawing, photoshop, music, shopping, I just designed my business website http://www.asiahandbag.com and http://www.good-handbag.com over 1 month ago..And I just feel my websites not getting that many views at all..It seem like they are staying the same...How am i supposed to sell, if no one is really going thru my items...I feel my website is website worthy, and have tried to remain confident, i will promoting website by myself, i think my website will more and more popular, come on jojo!

dorla said...

Very informative article, thank you for your suggestions and tips.
Web Designer Web development

ANIRBAN DAS said...

us shipping service-International Shipping Worldwide and USA Package Forwarding. Create and start using your account in minutes. Review, choose, consolidate, discard and ship your packages. http://www.myusshopnship.com
Your own shopping address in the USA that you can monitor online.