Thursday, June 25, 2009

Home again...



Just made it home from my 10 days in San Francisco, and aside from a wicked sunburn (overcast skies, who knew) my trip was amazing. My gal Gertie and I spent much of our time this way (lounging in grassy parks), wandering through the city, thrift shopping, eating burritos and generally relaxing. We spent the weekend in the redwoods, canoed, barbecued, got more sunburnt, and wine tasted. I love this lady and her whole town with a passion. I'm sure by day 10 she was tired of me pointing at giant succulents in peoples yards and saying "Can you believe how AMAZING that is?" Yes, she knows.  She gets to see it everyday! I just couldn't keep it in. I'll be posting more pics on flickr after some much needed studio clean up time!

Cotton Monsters ordered while I was away will ship out today!

2 comments:

Nancy (Jesse and Sophia's grandma) said...

You have received the Lovely Blog award from www.jessesgrandma.blogspot.com

ANIRBAN DAS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.