Friday, June 12, 2009

A few things to note!


*Today on "The Signal" a fantastic radio program on Balitmore's own WYPR radio station 88.1 fm myself and members of the Charm City Craft Mafia were interviewed for a interview/sound collage of sorts! It airs at noon and 7pm today here in Baltimore, or listen to it HERE anytime!

*Also, to note, The Charm City Craft Mafia will be hosting Pile of Craft art/craft fair once again next Saturday June 20th from 10am-5pm at 2640 St. Paul street in Baltimore...unfortunatley it falls right in the middle of my monster vacation, so though Cotton Monster won't be there...everyone else will! Go, shop, support the local!

*AND, at 8pm tonight our free shipping offer (within the US) on little monsters, pentapods, jellies and watchful eyes expires! So act now!


3 comments:

jojo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cesar/Kaizar/Zar said...

Hi there lady!!! My name is Kaizar, I de-geometricalize reality from Mexico C= Just passed by to say that your cotton-stone creatures rock and made me smile for a long while today C= You remind me of a close friend, she uses policromatic perimeterialization too C= thanks a lot for the =D you rock wiii!!!!

Keep it up and enjoy C= take care, waterfall empowered dreams!!!! I will keep looking for my extended fields of tin-canned snails...and we will ride space, oddities in cosmos, a trek in my velvet spoon wiiii thanks!!!=D

**WE BLOG ARTISTS** said...

I just stumbled upon your Blog...your monsters are uncomparable to anything I've seen,they're goegeous!
Char