Friday, April 03, 2009

Brand New Website!


Jay just finished up my BRAND NEW WEBSITE last week...If you haven't logged on to COTTONMONSTER.COM in a while, please do check it out! There are tons of new photos, descriptions of monster types w/ photo galleries...a new FAQ section...as well as links to the etsy shop and this here blog! If you have a really slow internet connection, it may take a while to load the first time you view it...but after the initial slow down, it should load faster.  I think its adorable!! You can view more of Jay's design work on his website jdilisio.com.


7 comments:

Ben said...

Very nice new site!!

Steph @ Handmade Heaven Glassy Goodies said...

love the new website! so much fun and fits with your work perfectly. brilliant :)

Hypnotransformations said...

I just ran across your website through stumble upon it. Fantastic website! I just tweeted it on twitter. Great job.

Jennifer said...

thanks so much!!

Sean said...

great looking site. i love the animation!

LauraF said...

I 'stumbled' onto your site, and the intro was so intriguing! Well done!
I love the monsters you create- they're so fun!

Jessica Torrant said...

I absolutely fell in love with your site (discovered using StumbleUpon) - such a fun, witty and sharp design! I've hearted your Etsy shop as well, you have an amazing eye. Cheers!