Sunday, March 15, 2009

Quilt Show



Yesterday Rachel and I visited the Baltimore Heritage Quilters' Guild's Quilt Expo 2009 . Its happening again today (Sunday) from 10am-5pm at Goucher College in Towson if you are interested.

It was lovely to see all of the quilts, but my favorite by far was this beauty made by my Mama just for me! Its so amazingly gorgeous that I think I may be too scared to take it home! It was many years in the making and is all hand quilted too!  THANKS MOM! I may have to have kids now, just so I have someone to pass this quilt on to...I'm completely inspired now to make some quilts of my own (I haven't made one since college..) They've been floating around in my head for a while...just need a few more hours in the day! 

Will be posting a few more little monsters later on...

1 comment:

Ali D. said...

I've been thinking about quilting, too. Maybe if we put my extra hours together with your extra hours we'd have time...