Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Watchful Eyes, Coming Soon





I've been working on these Watchful Eyes (and some monsters, don't worry) since new years...

Hang one wherever you may need an extra eye looking out for you...above your bed, on your door knob, on the wall or from the ceiling! They will go up on Etsy soon. For Lots more pictures visit my FLICKr page!

Also to note, I finally invested in some fabric tags for the monsters....Still working on the placement of them...but I think they turned out pretty cute!

8 comments:

annie said...

i LOVE the eyes and the tags!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much!!
I was trying to keep them a secret, but couldn't wait any longer!

Half an Acre said...

Can I reserve an eyeball please?
Things go from your shop so fast that sometimes I just miss it all!

Seriously though - can I reserve one?

email:anna@halfanacre.co.uk

LK said...

I think you may have more trouble keeping the eyes in stock than you do the monsters. Because all of us who couldn't quite justify a monster have a need for heaps of eyes!

Knot By Gran'ma said...

Those are fantastic.

renatacaracol said...

your monsters are so lovely!...

visit me in renatacaracol.wordpress.com

Rachel Bone said...

love love love them both. and the photos you took.
beautiful work jenny.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the kind words all! It so helps to get some feed back after being stuck in the studio for days on end!