Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Holidays from Cotton Monster!



To all my Cotton Monster fans, friends and family....wishing you a very happy and healthy holiday season! I owe you all tons and tons of hugs and cookies and eyeballs! I feel so lucky to have amassed such a great following and gotten such good press these past few years. I am so happy and honored to be making art that lives in people's homes from Bulgaria to California to Texas and my favorite place of all Baltimore.

I know this has been a crazy year for everyone...I can't help but stare into the lights of my very first christmas tree...take a deep breath and think of all the things in my life that I am thankful for (this bearded fella is on the top of the list). I am eagerly awaiting 2009, remaining hopeful that its not to late for things to change.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, good vibes and monster lovin'!

3 comments:

Half an Acre said...

i have one of your monsters! I bought it for myself but it was adopted by my 5 year old boy who likes to kiss its teeth! kept finding his asleep cuddling it with the the teeth gently against his bottom lip. He kisses all his toys' noses for confort and obviously the monster has very kissable teeth.
Is this the oddest form of attention a monster has received?
I have had to clean his teeth though - prompting me to reclaim my monster!

Jenny said...

I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you that Fred Monster has arrived safe and sound. I made no promises about him being for my kids. He's mine! He sits in my crafting area keeping me company and inspiring me. Thanks again! Jen

Jennifer said...

So great! thanks so much to you two for your notes!! I love hearing where the monsters end up!!