Friday, August 29, 2008

Monster Love


Just a picture of the TWO beasts I made yesterday. Thats right, I worked non stop all day to make these buggers. Using recycled materials means no assembly line work...Its a slow process...hence, the sad news: the Etsy shop update will not happen before August's end, but I'm going to aim for the first week of September! More info later on...

In other not so exciting news...I made a Cotton Monster myspace page, cause....why not?

Oh, and my most recent addiction, Pandora Radio. Type in a band or song and it magically plays music with similar qualities non-stop....i was skeptical at first, but must say I've been pretty amazed so far...its made me realize how much is missing from my music collection!

Back to sewing!!

2 comments:

Steph @ Handmade Heaven Glassy Goodies said...

loving the new monsters :)

ah, pandora. i used to listen to that until they lost their license for the uk. you might want to try last.fm too. i think it's even better!

best of luck with more monster-making :)

Jennifer said...

Oh thanks!! I'll check it out!