Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Family Week



My big sis visited this past week with her growing family, and my mom and I threw her a baby shower! Its nice every once in a while to stray from monster making, just to be sure I haven't lost the gift of making other things...so I made a whale family for her, a big one with a pocket mouth and removable water spray, and two littler ones that will be more the size of the wee one.
I think the baby got enough onsies to wear a different one every day for the first 3 months! Everything is so adorable in size tiny!

5 comments:

Rachel Bone said...

oh my goodness. better than i'd imagined when you described them.

fixedgeargal said...

VERY sweet!

Carly said...

Aww. I love them!

Jenny said...

I wish you were my sister....

Jennifer said...

awww! you gals are so sweet!!