Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PILE OF CRAFT!! (THIS SATURDAY!)

Every morning when I open my studio door I secretly hope that magical elves have broken in to help me sew up cotton monsters overnight...or that they've figured out how to reproduce on their own. No such luck...but I did start tagging all the little ones for the upcoming show today, and seeing two giant bins of finished babies, pents, and jellies is quite a good feeling! I've been working my tail off this past month trying to make enough stock for the show , and its finally coming together!



Charm City Craft Mafia's Pile of Craft fair/show/selling extravaganza quickly approaching. Come out this Saturday JUNE 21st from 10am-5pm (come early if you want your choice of mucho Cotton Monsters) at 2640 Saint Paul Street!!! Click here to view the vendor list, see the awesome sponsors and MORE!

No comments: