Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where'd she go?



So, I have not fallen off the earth. I'm still here, and yes, i'm still making Cotton Monsters!!


I swear! They are coming slower than usual, as I've been preparing for this impending MOVE...the house, the studio, the cats, everything is getting boxed up and loaded out to our new place. Moving is one of the most stressful things I've encountered in my 26 years...and unfortunatley I do it every year or two. YIKES. In addition, I've been working pretty much full time at the puppet theater, and will be continuing that for the next two weeks! I'm in a state of flux, and just a wee bit batty at this point.


Anyway, the normal monthly shop update is not happening today....meaning what? I'll be planning to stock the ETSY shop in May. I'll let you know when i figure out if its going to be before or after the move. Don't give up on me yet!!! (please?)

2 comments:

TD wool design said...

waiting and hoping to see more! (i check everyday :) good luck with the move.

isabelle said...

hi jenny! i hope the move is easy and even maybe fun. the monsters look great and oh so scary.

xoxoxo isabelle