Saturday, February 09, 2008

More more more....


So I was recently informed that comments weren't able to be made on this little Cotton Monster News blog for some time...appologies if you were attempting to comment on things. But now comments seem to be A-o-kay. So...comment away.

I've been working my little fingers to the bone trying to keep the Cotton Monster stock growing since January's five minute sell out...and to prove it, here is a picture of monsters in progress in my studio! February seems to be almost over, even though it just started. Again, I'll be doing my darndest to update before the end of the month. Check back here for more info to come...

8 comments:

TD wool design said...

i'll keep my eyes peeled for updates as to when those guys are ready. i'm hoping to get one, not for any child in particular, but for ME! tee hee :) love them.

Rachel Bone said...

Love the new look of the monsterblog. Good work on fixing it!

Jennifer said...

thank you thank you....ah, so nice to get comments!

belula said...

I love your cotton monster!!!!....great

UglyPrettyThings said...

I think I tried to type a comment once and it didn't work. But I wanted to say I love my cotton monster, Phump, the orange bellyfish. He sits in my living room, keeping everything in order. Your work is so inspiring!

Jennifer said...

Fabulous! I'm so glad that bellyfish has a good home amongst other lovely creatures! Your work is very cute (more pretty than ugly...I'd say!) Thanks again!

Miico said...

Monsters are safely arrived in Japan.
They are very cute ♪ ♪ ♪
Thanks!
I am also looking forward to the next opportunity!

Femme Details said...

I like your cotton monster... nice job!!!!