Friday, September 01, 2006

Cotton Monsters are coming.....


Well I haven't been posting much because this big new eight-eyed, six tentacled monster has been sitting on me most of the month. Its true, and he's really heavy.










Also, I've been attempting to sew most of my days and not be glued to my computer...so that eventually I will have a well stocked online store and have enough baby monsters to satisfy Washington DC for the Crafty Bastards Festival! Check it out http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/craftybastards/ and you can view all the awsome vendors that will be attending.

Im aiming for a store update next week sometime (I'll probably do it during the day this time)
If you are on our newsletter list, you'll be the first to know! THANKS for waiting!

6 comments:

heidi said...

Oh that big fella is just amazing! I am so glad you'll be selling at Crafty Bastards. I'll be there selling too, and I know I will be buying a few of your guys :)

Monster Lady said...

Super!
I excited to see your stuff too. As long as it doesn't rain, like our art star weekend, I'll be happy!
I look foward to seeing you and your plush relatives in october...

abbyjane said...

Your big monster is super! I love his teeth, his eyes, his colors. Good luck at Crafty Bastards. My sister lives in D.C. and she is planning to go - I'll give her the heads up to look out for you and your amazing creatures.

Monster Lady said...

Thanks so Much!!

valerie said...

hooray!!! i'm excited to finally get the chance to meet you in person at crafty bastards! and if all goes well at my table, i can hopefully snag another monster...maybe a baby for sophia. she does get lonely during the day...

Monster Lady said...

Yee Haw! I can't wait to meet you!
For now, i better get busy making the beasties....